AVAP has met by videoconference with the Agency’s Advisory Board.
During the meeting, the new president, Vicente Botti, was introduced and the body was shown the Activities Report for 2022 and the new developments that will materialize during the 2023-2024 academic year, such as the verification and modification of degrees and institutional accreditation.
This body is responsible for advising the Steering Committee and the Director AVAP and for assessing the functioning of the Agency.
The members of the Advisory Council are appointed for two years, renewable, and must meet at least once a year. Its composition is as follows:
- A chairperson who is an expert of recognised prestige in university quality assessment and accreditation, R&D&I programme assessment and/or foresight.
- Three experts in university quality assessment and accreditation.
- Three experts in R&D&I programme assessment.
- Two experts in the quality of public services and their policies.
- One representative of AVAP’s technical staff, who acts as secretary.