Participation in each of the annual calls for the monitoring process of degrees in the Valencian Community is initiated by submitting the corresponding application, individualised for each degree, according to the standardised model and after payment of the corresponding fee.
- The university prepares an annual monitoring report for each of the degrees it has implemented. This report contains the information and documents established in the evaluation protocol.
- AVAP analyses both the publicly available information and the information provided by the university in its report.
- The reports and publicly available information are analysed by the corresponding assessment committee described in section 8.2 of the protocol.
- Prior to the issuing of the final reports, AVAP sends the provisional degree monitoring reports to the universities so that they may, if they consider it appropriate, submit amendments.
- The definitive reports are made public and sent to the competent regional ministry for higher education and to the Universities’ Council.
- In the event that deficiencies are detected that pose a serious risk to the minimum quality required, AVAP reports them to the university and to the competent regional ministry for higher education so that they can proceed in accordance with the provisions of the current regulatory framework.