The Resolution of June 20, 2022 of the president of the Agència Valenciana d’Avaluació i Prospectiva approving the call corresponding to the year 2022 of evaluation for the monitoring of university education has been published in the DOGV on July 4 degree, master’s and doctorate officers in the Valencian Community.
The purpose of this resolution is to establish the deadlines, the documentation to be provided and the procedure for requesting evaluation for the follow-up of official undergraduate, master’s and doctorate university studies in the Valencian Community.
The deadline for submitting applications, self-reports and evidence corresponding to the procedure provided for in this resolution will be from the day following its publication in the DOGV (until July 25, 2022).
- The university will submit a single electronic application addressed to AVAP through the following link: https://www.gva.es/es/inicio/procedimientos?id_proc=21324&version=amp
- Payment must be made by bank transfer to the AVAP bank account: ES 68 2100 7596 1113 0003 2927.
- The bank receipt of the payment of said evaluation fee will be attached to the electronic application, identifying the titles with which it corresponds.
EVALUATION PHASES FOR THE MONITORING OF OFFICIAL UNDERGRADUATE, MASTER’S AND DOCTORAL TEACHINGS
- The procedure will begin by submitting an electronic application addressed to the AVAP by the interested universities in the form and terms established in this resolution. Likewise, the applicant university will send, through the computer application provided for this purpose, the self-report of each bachelor’s, master’s or doctorate degree following the model established by the AVAP Evaluation Protocol for monitoring degrees, together with the evidence necessary documents that prove the information contained.
- The AVAP will prepare, in accordance with the Evaluation Protocol for the follow-up of AVAP degrees, a provisional evaluation report that will be expressed, in a motivated manner, in favorable terms, favorable with prescriptions or unfavorable, which will be sent to the requesting university. so that you can submit allegations within a period of fifteen business days.
- Once the aforementioned period has expired and the allegations have been assessed, if applicable, the AVAP will prepare a final evaluation report that may be favourable, favorable with prescriptions or unfavorable and will make it public, communicating it to the applicant university. In the event that deficiencies are detected in the monitoring process that pose a serious risk to the minimum required quality, the AVAP will transfer them to the competent ministry for higher education and the Council of Universities so that they can proceed in accordance with the established in the current regulatory framework.
- The maximum period for issuing the evaluation report by the AVAP will be six months from the day following the end of the application submission period.