During a meeting of the Spanish Network of University Quality Assurance Agencies REACU, it was decided to draw up joint reports that respond to the guidelines established for ESG standard 3.4 (Thematic analysis). These are structured analyses of the situation of the university system in specific areas showing the evolution, trends, good practices and areas for improvement, with the aim of providing information to the universities themselves, public administrations and social agents for decision-making.
AVAP has been participating for some months now, together with other Spanish quality agencies, in thematic monographic sessions that show the main conclusions of the results of the accreditation reports of the different degrees linked to a specific subject and the employers’ perspective on their labour market insertion.
Thematic analysis are studies that go beyond accreditations or certifications, and are carried out by the agencies on the basis of the data or results obtained in their evaluations. This is one of the areas of activity that the agency wants to promote, as it was during the year 2021 that it began to participate in this type of initiative. Based on the latest agreements adopted, joint progress is expected by 2022.
AVAP has had the opportunity to participate in the following thematic analysis:
- WEBINAR Nursing studies: We have provided the results obtained through our accreditation processes in the field of nursing.
- Link to the webinar video: http://t.ly/xgtK
- Link to the information and material about the seminar: http://t.ly/2GpO
- WEBINAR University studies in journalism and audiovisual communication: We have contributed the results obtained through our accreditation processes in the field of journalism. AVAP participated in the conclusions and closing of the event.
- Link to the webinar video: https://youtu.be/Rrt4aBBKB8Y
- Information about the event: http://t.ly/bQMC
- WEBINAR Master’s studies in teacher training: On January 27, 2022, the sixth Webinar was held, jointly organized by the quality agencies of Catalonia (AQU), Andalusia (DEVA-AAC), the Canary Islands (ACCUEE), Castilla y León (ACSUCYL), the Basque Country (Unibasq) , Galicia (ACSUG), Valencia (AVAP) and Aragón (ACPUA), on Challenges of university education from the perspective of employers. On this occasion, the virtual seminar was devoted to university Master’s Degrees in Teaching in Compulsory Secondary Education and Baccalaureate, Vocational Training and Language Teaching.