Official university doctoral degrees must renew their accreditation within a maximum period of six years. This period shall be counted from the date of commencement of the doctoral program or renewal of the previous accreditation.
- Certification Renewal Protocol for PhD Degrees
- Certification Renewal Guide for PhD programmes
- Annex I – Sample of Self Assessment by HEI – Tables and Evidences
- Annex II – Sample of external report for certification renewal of PhD programmes
- Annex III – Aspects to be considered by certification renewal evaluators of PhD programmes