CHALLENGES IN UNIVERSITY TRAINING FOR TEACHERS OF COMPULSORY SECONDARY EDUCATION AND BACCALAUREATE, VOCATIONAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING AND LANGUAGE TEACHING
It will take place on Thursday 27 January at 11:30pm and will be in Spanish.
- To offer a general and updated overview of the main challenges of teacher training from the perspective of the employer community (reflection carried out in an international perspective, although focused on the challenges of the closest environment).
- To present the opinion of the employer community on the adequacy of teacher training based on a case study carried out in Catalonia.
- To discuss what should be the specific areas of improvement for teacher training, for which the agencies will help by showing general results of their evaluations.
- University managers in general and in particular those responsible for the Master’s Degree in Teacher Training (deans, vice-deans, degree coordinators, etc.).
- University technical units.
- Quality assurance agencies.
- Employers in the field of secondary education.
- Heads of public administrations.
- Teachers and students in general.
- Other interest groups
A link will be sent to registered participants to be able to access the virtual seminar room:
- Link to the programme on the AQU Catalunya website: t.ly/bomuI
- To register click on this link: http://t.ly/in7q